The world's first independent 10GBASE-T comparative test study
What makes this study unique?
This test study is...
- ...independent: It was conducted by GHMT AG, a 3rd party ISO/IEC 17025 certified high frequency test laboratory
- ...comparative: Six cabling systems from six market-leading vendors were tested - three U/UTP, one F/UTP and two S/FTP systems
- ...realistic: Real 10 GBASE-T equipment was used to create live 10 Gb/s traffic in the sample
- ...compliant with standards: Environmental conditions were established according to the international MICE classifications
- ...practical: Additional practical tests to simulate real-world environmental behavior for
Does a shielded cabling system provide better protection against Background Noise
and AlienNEXT effects than an unshielded cabling system???
While this has always been the assumption of most cabling engineers around the globe, it has now been proven by this comparative live test study of the GHMT AG! Learn more about this independent study and the incredible new insights gained from it on this Microsite!